LAUNCH YOUR CAREER: FORWARD787 STYLE
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Forward787 Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
INTERNSHIPS AT RV:
We don’t believe in busywork, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll be expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business.
Typically, RV Interns own 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your manager, you’ll drive strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
If you receive an offer and accept, you’ll be at Red Ventures’ world-class Charlotte, NC headquarters for approximately 18-24 months post-graduation. You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge across business areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. After your time in Charlotte, you'll get to apply knowledge and skills to drive significant business results for Forward787 businesses in Puerto Rico and create real change for the Island by setting a high bar for operational excellence.
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar digital media account.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst Intern, you’ll drive the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
Let’s be clear: This role is not about building spreadsheets and passing the numbers off to someone else. You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, develop strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.*
Want to see a Digital Marketing Analyst in action? Click here.
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's economy**
- A proven track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day- with a constant thirst for learning
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Spanish (speaking and writing)
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
ABOUT RED VENTURES:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.