Content Promotion Associate
As a Content Promotion Associate, you’ll develop content marketing content and promotion strategy for one or more of our owned and operated digital brands. You’ll be able to do this through highly effective communication skills, participating in brainstorming sessions, assisting in organizing and executing communication and campaign plans with media publishers around the web. You’re driven by results and performance.
What You’ll Do:
• Coordinate with team to prioritize areas of opportunity
• Program content campaigns and monitor performance
• Lead and participate in brainstorms to conceptualize unique promotion content that drive relevant connections between our proprietary brands and the outside web community
• Forecast future performance based on historical data
• Compile and deliver performance reporting to the various businesses we support
• Participate in peer review and other collaborative group work daily to help build the overall caliber of our content strategy team.
• Possibility of mentorship and direct report opportunities
• Exemplify good time management ability
What We’re Looking For:
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational and project management skills
• Experience with writing and pitching compelling marketing content
• Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical and planning skills;
• Keen attention to details;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
• Recent graduates or 1 year of related experience in marketing or communication field.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
• Solid marketing acumen, project management skills, and relationship management skills
• SEO best practices knowledge
Who We Are:
- About Forward787
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
- About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.