As a Digital Designer, you'll collaborate with marketing analysts, developers and content strategists to design intuitive digital user experiences across mobile websites, applications, platforms and products. Along the way you'll have access to real-time consumer data and user analysis. You'll be challenged to push the envelope in understanding how people use their devices and approach online experiences. You'll experiment with and be pushed to adapt to new design technologies and tools. We're looking for someone who has a passion for their craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you.
You’ll be at Red Ventures’ world-class Charlotte, NC headquarters where you’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge across business areas, drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. After your time in Charlotte, you'll get to apply knowledge and skills to drive significant business results for Forward787 businesses in Puerto Rico and create real change for the Island by setting a high bar for operational excellence.
What You'll Do:
- Design intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual digital designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the design process end-to-end, from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Decipher user experience problems into actionable items to solve business problems
- Stay abreast of UI and UX trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration
What We're Looking For:
- Design experience, such as UX/UI design and standard visualization
- Someone that possesses a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Design interfaces for digital platforms, including wireframes
- A team player with a positive outlook, attention to detail, and results oriented
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Knowledge in motion graphics and editing programs such as Premier
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.