Content Promotion Strategist
As a Content Promotion Strategist, you’ll develop content marketing content and promotion strategy for one or more of our owned and operated digital brands. You’ll be able to do this by ideating highly promotable digital content that supports our digital content brands and following through with promotion strategy and execution with media publishers around the web. We are looking for creative thinkers with strong communication skills, who can develop incredibly engaging, consumer-first content that results in shares and reach across the web.
What You’ll Do:
• Coordinate with Editorial and Marketing leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity
• Lead and participate in brainstorms to conceptualize unique content topics that drive relevant connections between our proprietary brands and online publishers
• Clearly outline content needs for writers, graphic designers and other creative stakeholders
• Conduct research to identify and outline audiences for our various brands
• Report on performance and forecast future performance based on historical data
• Develop strategy documentation
• Participate in peer review and other collaborative group work daily to help build the overall caliber of our content strategy team
• Possibility of mentorship and direct report opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
• At least 1 year of professional experience in both content and marketing (ideally with an emphasis in Content Marketing or PR)
• Ability to leverage both a creative mindset and analytical thinking to create results
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational and project management skills
• Solid marketing acumen, project management skills, and relationship management skills
• Experience with writing and pitching compelling marketing content
• Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
Who We Are:
- About Forward787
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
- About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.