As a Director of Design at Forward787 you’ll lead a team of skilled designers to push the envelope in digital design. You’ll create multi-device experiences from apps & mobile to desktop, working across high-tech industries like wireless, telco, home services, energy, software, insurance and financial services.
What You'll Do:
- Drive our collaborative process, connecting the dots between Content Strategists, UX, Designers and Developers.
- Align business goals with digital strategy, with the autonomy to steer our brainstorms, pilot our white-boarding sessions and challenge us to the finish line.
- Provide the direction to take us to the next level, mentoring and building creative teams. We hope that you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, too.
- Lead us by example through executing high fidelity designs and wireframes while managing the execution of others.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 4 years of management experience
- An ability to navigate the intersection of business goals with digital strategy.
- A passion for mentorship and skill development
- An ability to communicate with clarity, effectively articulating your design decisions with business partners, while being open to constructive feedback, knowing additional input can only make you stronger.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- Get ready to move! We need someone that’s comfortable within a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills.
Who We Are:
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.