We practice a different brand of HR at Red Ventures. Our HR Manager will play an important role in ensuring our employees and business teams in our new Puerto Rico office perform to their full potential by shaping the employee experience and delivering best in class support to our organization.
As an HR Manager, you sit at the intersection of Human Resources and front-line business operations to deliver strategic and tactical solutions that improve the employee experience and business team performance. The HR Manager will implement and influence employee-focused programs and processes for our business teams in Puerto Rico. You’ll partner and resolve questions and situations across a wide-range of HR topics, including employee relations, performance management, recruiting, benefits, compensation, on-boarding, policy administration, and employment law compliance. We are looking for someone who will deeply integrate themselves with the business teams and provide support to various areas while always serving as a walking example of Red Ventures culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide wide-ranging HR support as the first point of contact to 70 employees in the Puerto Rico office
- Handle and resolve employee relations situations including exploration of issues, leveraging RV policy and practice to determine outcomes, and partnering with employees and management to deliver appropriate solutions
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and partner with them to ensure employees are receiving coaching and feedback
- Collaborate with cross function teams in the areas of Learning & Development, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, and Payroll to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Work with business teams to effectively manage annual and mid-year performance review cycles and talent calibrations
- Assists employees with routine HR-related needs including inquiry response, support, and administration of leaves of absence, benefits, and payroll
- Actively provides HR consultation to business partners through regular touch points, operations team meetings, and ad hoc meetings
- Facilitates training to business teams on topics including leadership and management skills, onboarding and engagement, and other HR-related initiatives
- Implement company-wide HR programs and processes for business teams
- Work with Recruiting team to attract and hire talent in Puerto Rico
- Advice on and inform our HR processes so they comply with Puerto Rico labor laws
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or combination equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in an HR Manager capacity supporting exempt employees in Puerto Rico
- Strong knowledge of Puerto Rico employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work with HR team members in other locations
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including employee relations, benefits, payroll, performance management, leadership development, and learning and development
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Ability to speak/read in English and Spanish
- Strong team player and ability to function in a matrixed co-leadership environment
- Competitive Spirit: Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge.
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV, it’s a tenet of our culture that we work hard, play hard, and have fun along the way
- Occasional travel to Charlotte, NC
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certified
- Utilization of Workday as the primary ERP system
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.