WHAT'S THE ROLE:
As a Digital Media Manager at Red Ventures, you’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in one or several functional areas within an RV Business, including paid search, organic search, paid social, and email. We’ll give you access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms with the autonomy to meaningfully impact the business and behave as an entrepreneur. You’ll also derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to drive marketing investment and funnel optimization.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset
- 4+ years of business experience
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting to senior executives
- Comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data
- Thrive in a fast-paced and often-changing environment requiring being comfortable with uncertainty
- Highly motivated to solve new problems, learn new skills, and proactively take ownership of impactful projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated individual who does not want to take the next step
- Team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Bonus Points: experience with SQL, SSAS or other database/analysis packages
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Spanish (speaking and writing)
For approximately 18 to 24 months, you’ll be at Red Ventures's world-class Charlotte, NC headquarters. Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar tech company founded by Puerto Rican CEO Ric Elias. Participants will report to experts at Red Ventures and will be part of a cohort of professionals who will work full time while taking advantage of rich training and development experiences, including support from current Forward787 employees. Upon completing your time at Red Ventures, you’ll take those skills back to a Forward787 business in Puerto Rico. Compensation will be competitive based on the Charlotte market, including a generous benefits package.
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.