FWD 787 powered by Red Ventures is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer II to join our team. This role will be located in San Juan, Puerto Rico but you will be part of a team responsible for global support which spans over 4000 users in 14 locations. This mid-level position is ideal for a person who wants to take an active role in supporting both the end user and the operations teams, as needed. Strong candidates will have robust technical training and either experience or demonstrated a passion for technology, an astounding work ethic, and a commitment to revitalizing Puerto Rico’s economy.
Typical Responsibilities for the role:
- Responds to Tier II tickets and incidents.
- Installation and support end user devices
- Providing technical support to end users on client issues
- End-user workspace setup and teardown
- Help manage and audit inventory
- Work with multiple groups including Windows Server and AV teams
- Assistance on Global RV projects as needed
- This is a first shift position (approx. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
Essential skills for the role:
- Windows 7-10 and macOS installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- IOS 8x and Android configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- At least basic scripting skills with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to help as needed on other projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with a team focused, positive attitude with an attention to detail
- ServiceNow ticketing experience is a plus
The following skills are highly desirable and would be expected to obtain after hire if you do not already have them:
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- IBM/Dell/HP Hardware Certifications
- Apple Certified Mac Technician Certification (ACMT)
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation, and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.