As a Digital Analyst, you’ll have responsibilities in the most critical aspects of our rapidly growing businesses. For approximately 18 to 24 months you’ll be at Red Ventures’s world-class Charlotte, NC headquarters. You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge across business areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. After your time in Charlotte, you'll get to apply knowledge and skills to drive significant business results for Forward787 businesses in Puerto Rico and create real change for the Island by setting a high bar for operational excellence.
You’ll be placed in one of several digital analytics roles at Red Ventures, here’s what those roles might look like for you:
- Digital Marketing: You’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid search, organic search (SEO), paid social, and email. You’ll have access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms, with the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line.
- Business Operations: You’ll derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to drive marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it’s your opportunity to directly impact a business’s P&L.
- Customer Experience (CE): You’ll analyze consumer data sets within a range of industries to identify opportunities and solve business-critical problems throughout the organization. As if that’s not exciting enough, you’ll also be tasked with synthesizing data to provide recommendations to the business teams on opportunities we should pursue.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset
- 1+ years of expierence
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A track record of success with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's economy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, a great sense of humor, and a thirst for knowledge
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Spanish (speaking and writing)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
About the Role
Forward787 targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. All Analysts will work in our office in Charlotte, NC and will benefit from our thorough group on-boarding and training, company-sponsored events, and continued training and leadership development. Even as a new Analyst, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their unparalleled experiences. In this role, you’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, develop strategies to improve and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.
Want to see an RV Analyst in action? Click here!
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, co-founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com, and The Points Guy, and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare, and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, DNA of a digital agency, strategic thinking of a consultancy, and analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US, Brazil, and London.