Business Leadership Development Program (Multiple levels)
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COHORT 2: START DATE IN MARCH 2019
As a Forward787 Business analyst or leader, you’ll develop critical account management, business operations and digital marketing skills. You’ll learn how to run and grow a profitable business with rich data analytics in a high-paced, forward-thinking environment, while boosting your management development journey. Successful candidates will have a strong business acumen, an astounding work ethic, and a passion for revitalizing Puerto Rico’s economy.
Your first 12 to 18-month leadership accelerator assignment will be at Red Ventures’ world-class Charlotte, NC headquarters. Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar tech company in Charlotte, NC, founded by Puerto Rican CEO Ric Elias. Participants will report to senior leaders and will be part of a cohort of professionals who will work full time while taking advantage of rich training and development experiences. Competitive compensation based on Charlotte, NC market including a generous benefits package.
Whether you’re just starting your career or you’re a seasoned professional with deep skills in business, you’ll use your experience and skills to add value for Red Ventures and our partners. In this role, no matter what you do, you won’t just analyze data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
- Develop deep industry skills while leading projects driven by Red Ventures’ key business priorities
- Play a significant role in daily operational responsibilities for one of Red Ventures’ rapidly growing business units
- Make decisions that affect all critical aspects of your business from P&L management to sales operations, marketing, financial management, partnerships or even the launch of a new business
- Immerse yourself in one of our businesses and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented
- Develop and lead teams including marketing, creative and technology
- Optimize each stage of our demand generation touch points and sales center operations through data analysis
- Collaborate closely with marketing partners to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize profit contribution
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing to ensure ongoing improvement
- Participate in intense training and coursework during and outside regular business hours
What We’re Looking For:
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's struggling economy by moving back to Puerto Rico to start or work at a startup or growing company after program graduation
- A Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic success; preferred majors include analytical or technology-oriented disciplines (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience with in-depth problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented and success in managing competing priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit, incredible drive and agility
- Excitement about relocating to the Charlotte, NC area for 12 to 18 months
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Spanish (speaking and writing)
- A sense of humor!
Forward787, a division of Red Ventures, is committed to raising and deploying $100M to build businesses in Puerto Rico that compete with the world’s top companies. The funds raised will catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, technology and business modernization. Forward787 is a movement for people who believe Puerto Rico can attract top talent and build world-class companies. In parallel with launching and investing in new businesses, Forward787 and Red Ventures will equip Puerto Rican professionals with cutting edge business and technical skills.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditscards.com and The Points Guy and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.