Business Leadership Rotational Program
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COHORT 2: START DATE IN 2019
Whether you’re just starting your career path in business or you’re a seasoned professional with deep skills in one functional area, Forward787 will activate your management development journey. Your first 18-month leadership accelerator assignment will be with at Red Ventures, a multi-billion-dollar tech company in Charlotte, NC. Successful candidates will have a strong business acumen, an astounding work ethic and a passion for revitalizing Puerto Rico’s economy. As a Senior Associate or Director of Business Management at Red Ventures, you’ll develop critical account management, business operations and digital marketing skills. You’ll learn how to run and grow a profitable business with rich data analytics in a high-paced, forward-thinking environment. We put big company resources behind fast growing and agile smaller Red Ventures business units, giving our leaders the unique opportunity to behave like entrepreneurs. Participants will report to senior leaders at Red Ventures and will be part of a cohort of classmates who will work full time while taking advantage of rich training and development experiences.
Program participants will move to the Charlotte, NC metro area for an 18-month program that includes real-world work experience + intense business training experience. Competitive compensation based on Charlotte, NC market and a generous benefits package including company-subsidized health insurance, an on-campus gym and world-class onsite cafes!
Learn more and sign-up for an info session at forward787.com.
Forward787 is social enterprise committed to raising and deploying $100M to build businesses in Puerto Rico that compete with the world’s top companies. The funds raised will catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, technology and business modernization. Forward787 is a movement for people who believe Puerto Rico can attract top talent and build world-class companies. In parallel with launching and investing in new businesses, Forward787 will partner with Red Ventures to equip Puerto Rican professionals with cutting edge business and technical skills.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditscards.com and The Points Guy and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
- Participate in three, six-month rotational assignments to develop deep industry skills while leading projects driven by Red Ventures’ key business priorities
- Play a significant role in daily operational responsibilities for one of Red Ventures’ rapidly growing business units
- Make decisions that affect all critical aspects of your business from P&L management to sales operations, marketing, financial management, partnerships or even the launch of a new business
- Immerse yourself in one of our businesses and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented
- Develop and lead teams including marketing, creative and technology
- Optimize each stage of our demand generation touch points and sales center operations through data analysis
- Collaborate closely with marketing partners to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize profit contribution
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing to ensure ongoing improvement
- Participate in intense training and coursework during and outside regular business hours
What We’re Looking For:
- A strong desire and commitment to help rebuild Puerto Rico's struggling economy by moving back to Puerto Rico to start or work at a startup or growing company after program graduation
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant business experience with a strong track record of success
- A Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic success; preferred majors include analytical or technology-oriented disciplines (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience with in-depth problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented and success in managing competing priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit, incredible drive and agility
- Excitement about relocating to the Charlotte, NC area for 18 months
- Fluent English and Spanish speaking and writing (preferred)
- A sense of humor!