As a Research Insights Consultant, you will work with our team of employee engagement and communication consultants on clients from a range of sectors – from the pharmaceutical industry to banking, construction, and technology - helping them to create the insights and ideas to fuel employee engagement strategies to provide lasting growth.
You will predomonaltey work within two areas; Desk research and listening into focus groups. You will interrogate and analyse client data, materials and content.
Although no two days will be the same, you can expect to work with our consultants on a range of quantitative and qualitative research activities including:
You will report into the Senior Insight Consultant.
What you will do...
- Manage research briefs and associated research platforms end-to-end
- Develop clear research and insight generation reports
- Identify potential information sources
- Uncover insight gaps and define how to fill them
- Communications audits of content and channels
- Focus group development, listening and reporting
- Client and sector research to support client engagement and new business
What do you need to have..
- Have corporate experience
- Have quality research and an analytical background.
- Be able to spot trends and themes in data and content
- Feel comfortable working at pace
- Be organised in your approach to work.
- Be able work with information from a variety of sources.
- Be comfortable in the face of uncertanity and designing research methodology approaches where these aren't already defined and challenging pre-existing ideas, where other options may return greater impacts
- Manage multiple requests and projects in parallel
- Be passionate about workplace engagement, culture, communications and brand
- Be able to quickly establish personal credibility with the wider team and clients
- Experience presenting your insights with colleagues and clients in person and virtually
- Enjoy working as part of a smart, fun and creative team
Just a few of our benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage XD (Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG.
Engage XD is an equal opportunity employer – committed to encouraging Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among our people and eliminating unlawful discrimination. As an agency, we want to be representative of all sections of society and for all our people to feel respected and able to give their best. Our aim is to create a culture where equality, fairness and respect for all our people happens autonomously.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.