Reports to: Europe Lists Director
Location: FORTUNE London
We are seeking a Research Analyst with expertise in Excel and quantitative analysis to support the Europe Lists Director in expanding Fortune's key list franchises within the European market.
- Assist in the development and publication of quantitative lists, such as "Fortune 500 -- Europe," using advanced Excel techniques.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, market segments, and insights for Fortune's European lists.
- Collaborate with the Europe, US and Asia Lists teams to ensure data accuracy and compliance with Fortune's proprietary methodologies.
- Support content creation by providing data-driven insights to editorial, marketing, and sales teams.
- Contribute to research for Fortune's international lists in coordination with the US and global teams.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and databases, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in research, data analysis, or a related field.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and complex formulae as well as the ability to use research tools such as LSEG Refinitiv and/or Bloomberg Professional
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business, or a related field.
- Fluent in English; additional European languages are a plus.
- *Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with it. *
For Residents of UK, EEA and Switzerland: Fortune Media Group (UK) Limited Job Applicant Privacy Notice is located at this link: https://fortune.com/job-applicant-privacy-notice-uk/