At Fortune Media, we are reinventing how a storied brand, steeped in journalism and business, adapts to today’s digital-first world. The digital transformation of Fortune from a print magazine to a multi-channel media company is in full swing, and we want you to be a part of it. The Engineering team works on multiple digital properties at Fortune: from the editorial website to the conferences site, Marketing Automation and our new E-Commerce offering Fortune Recommends. Our goal is to launch new products to build on our core competencies of content, events, and commerce, to diversify our revenue streams; and to improve the experience and monetization of existing properties.
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join the Engineering team. As a Technical Lead, you will report to the Head of Engineering and manage the development and support of the Fortune website along with associated applications and integrations. We are looking for a full stack developer with a background in E-Commerce or affiliate marketing. This role will partner with product directly to act as the lead technical resource for our new E-Commerce offering.
A few of Fortune’s perks and benefits:
- 22 vacation days, 11 paid holidays and an honor-based sick leave policy
- Health, dental, and vision coverage (90% paid for individuals and families), plus a high-deductible health plan option where Fortune contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave
- Dependent care/health care/commuter FSAs, and cell phone benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A commitment to an open, inclusive and diverse work culture
For Residents of California: Our California Resident Applicant and Prospective Applicant Privacy Notice is located at this link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fortune/jobs/4766493004.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000