Fortunafi is a crypto-native finance provider. We offer higher-yield investment products through the acquisition, pooling, and securitization of real world assets on-chain. We are one of the first sponsors to be approved for executing real world asset securitization on-chain. Stablecoins have emerged as an essential building block - providing lending and payments - for the DeFi ecosystem. Today, stablecoins are backed by zero-yield fiat (USDC) or volatile cryptocurrencies (DAI). Fortunafi’s mission is to issue high-quality, real world assets on chain. Fortunafi bridges the gap between real-world asset issuers that seek liquidity, and DeFi investors that seek high-quality, attractive yields.
Fortunafi is looking for a Strategic Analyst dedicated to supporting our Co-founder and CEO. In this role, you will be the right-hand person to our CEO. You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross-functional objectives.
You will be working alongside and collaborating with the rest of the Fortunafi team to coordinate and spearhead operational and strategic initiatives, guiding effective change management, and developing communications that align company narratives.
Additionally, the CEO manages an investment fund (Space Whale Capital) that requires similar support to the CEO and collaboration with the team.
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop into a future leader, equipped with the learnings and experience to have an enormous impact after this role.
- Maintain the operational rhythm of the business, particularly, as we scale, through iterating on and driving internal operations.
- Spearhead special projects that are of particular importance to the CEO.
- Take notes on everything, organize incoming requests / tasks, handle what you can, delegate what you can, tell the CEO what he needs to do and make sure it gets done.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- Serve as an advisor and trusted confidant for the CEO, building trust with the team of senior leaders across the organization to be able to lead through influence.
- Develop and manage communications on behalf of the CEO
- Capture, process, and contextualize extremely high volumes of information, arriving across multiple channels.
- Track and prioritize projects and tasks across every business area and partner.
- Interpret complex task interdependencies, reprioritizing rapidly in dynamic situations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure shared understanding and expectations.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s extremely busy calendar with an awareness as to purpose, timeliness, participation and business rationale for meetings and events; minimize juggling of last minute requests/demands and shuffling of meetings.
- Follow-up consistently to ensure necessary information is available according to schedule.
- Accompany CEO on business trips for internal and external meetings.
- Complete assorted tasks and projects, as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience, typically in business operations at a startup or management consulting.
- Finance experience is highly preferred (investment banking, private equity, investing, finance).
- Strong execution skills and experience managing multiple work streams with attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and metrics-focused -- you can execute on complex analyses, define KPIs, size opportunity areas, and measure and report on performance across the business.
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Able to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job.
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with focus on crisp, concise and effective communication.
- General understanding of the market and competitive landscape.
- This role requires working in / near Miami, FL or Boca Raton, FL.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive compensation (above market)