Fortunafi is a crypto-native finance provider. We offer fintechs, financial institutions, and non-bank asset originators access to both more efficient capital and yield from decentralized finance markets by bridging real world assets with on-chain liquidity. We are one of the first sponsors to be approved for executing real world asset securitization on-chain. Stablecoins have emerged as an essential building block - providing lending and payments - for the DeFi ecosystem. Today, stablecoins are backed by zero-yield fiat (USDC) or volatile cryptocurrencies (DAI). Fortunafi’s mission is to issue high-quality, real world assets on chain. Fortunafi bridges the gap between real-world asset issuers that seek liquidity, and DeFi protocols that seek high-quality, attractive yields.
We are looking to add a Senior Front End Engineer who will champion architecting, building, testing, and maintaining Fortunafi’s web applications that interact with both traditional web services and blockchain protocols. You will get the opportunity to build out the frontier of an emerging field and build applications / tools that help scale our offering on a global scale.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable.
- Turn our product vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by collaborating with engineers, product managers and senior leadership.
- Create an internal component library that will be used across business lines and in marketing materials to standardize Fortunafi’s look and feel.
- Implement interfaces for a variety of internal and external facing features taking inspiration from both the crypto and fintech worlds.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build user stories and document desired outcomes for new features, workflows, and products.
- Create high resolution mockups to test interfaces with users.
- Define Fortunafi’s design to engineering pipeline.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
- 3-4+ years of experience in developing web apps and shipping user-facing features.
- Web3 & blockchain savvy with knowledge of web3 and Ethereum development tools and libraries, such as ether.js or web3.js
- Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- You are familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- You are familiar with product and design life cycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers and have experience with automated UI and System testing frameworks
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely team oriented - constantly learning and improving both your and your team’s skills
- Demonstrable experience in building full-stack applications that interact with any blockchain protocols.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Vacation Policy