Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative executions that produce measurable results. Forthea’s rock-solid commitment to core values and sustained business excellence has led to successful partnerships with a variety of B2B and B2C clients around the world. Forthea was founded in 2006 in Houston, where it maintains its U.S. corporate headquarters.
Forthea has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Houston, one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, and one of the largest Houston-area advertising agencies. Forthea President Christopher Pappas has been recognized as one of Houston’s top young business leaders.
The Market Intelligence Specialist will report to our Director of Research and Development and will work closely with our analytics department. This position will be responsible for managing our research projects to analyze and assess market trends.
- Work collaboratively and independently on research projects with a focus on personal accountability and project management.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings, communication with clients on projects, and present to internal and external audiences.
- Extract actionable insights from digital marketing data sources
- Support sales and marketing initiatives including financial & strategic planning, reporting, and management analysis.
- Analyze competitive data for trends and make recommendations to improve the strategy, sales process, and/or pricing initiatives.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts Lead, develop and provide a deep understanding of client, competitor, market and industry conditions and trends across the organization to management and cross-functional teams
- Interpret data, write reports, and make actionable recommendations
- Aggregate large amounts of data, drawing meaningful conclusions from outputs
- Present research and analysis reports to executive leadership; facilitate discussions on markets, competitors, and other topics; document meeting discussions, findings and output as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s service portfolio, clients, industry sectors and channels
- 1-2 years+ of business/industry/consulting experience
- Experience in market research – a solid academic background in market research or equivalent industry experience
- Must be an Excel super user and familiar with other software programs used in a Marketing Organization
- Strategic thinking, planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and facilitative skills and ability to work collaboratively across all levels of leadership
- Familiarity with search engine marketing (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC) is preferred
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications are a plus
- Creativity and excellent problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to apply critical judgement
- Demonstrated ability to create detailed, persuasive reports and present to decision makers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work independently; be a self-starter