About the role:
We are seeking an innovative, thoughtful, and accomplished technology leader to maintain and grow a dynamic GTM Systems team within the GTM Strategy & Operations function. This team architects, supports, scales, and enhances internally used line of business applications and integrations across our business. Reporting to the VP of Global GTM Operations, this position will be responsible for the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of the technology systems utilized by the GTM teams on a daily basis. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a strong communicator, and enjoys solving complex problems that require an integrated cross-functional understanding of how technology and people combine to deliver Forter’s value to our customers.
The mission of the GTM Systems team is to optimize how internal teams use technology to automate processes and to unlock actionable data through the technology stack that supports Forter’s GTM teams (sales, marketing, customer success, and business development). You'll lead a team of high-performing system managers, administrators, and developers to ensure that we build and execute a systems roadmap that enables us to scale our GTM and support strategies. Your stakeholders will be Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and Finance organizations and you will be responsible for building trusted relationships with them that result in an aligned focus on delivering outcomes/experiences, supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high-quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the strategic vision of the GTM Systems team as well as the day-to-day workload including prioritization of inbound requests and strategic initiatives. This includes ownership quarterly/ annual planning, the systems roadmap, and sprint cycles.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement strategies that support the organization's go-to-market operations
- Lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of processes, methodologies, and tools to increase GTM productivity, operational efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across all GTM systems and tools, including CRM, CPQ, and other relevant applications.
- Lead a high performing technical GTM delivery team, delivering complex projects across multiple work streams, building effective business partnerships, and leading successful process and transformation initiatives.
- Overall management and execution of Salesforce-related infrastructure changes and records management.
- Implementation and maintenance of systems such as CPQ, CLM, and SFDC
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (e.g., Finance, Legal, Sales, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs acting as project owner.
- Evaluate, select, implement and integrate technology tools into a solution to support key business unit stakeholders.
- Manage the sales operations technology budget and vendor relationships, including partnering with Procurement to negotiate contracts, ensure service level agreements are met, and evaluating third-party solutions to ensure they align with business goals and meet performance standards.
- Participate in projects to document requirements, scope solutions, and develop solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in systems and business process operations.
- 8+ years of experience of direct people management experience, leading business systems or revenue operations teams, Experience in Sales Cloud, Sales CPQ and Service Cloud
- Successfully scaled teams, process and systems in a fast paced environment
- Work experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience in collaborating with product owners representing Sales, Customer Service, Product & Engineering and balancing competing interests and needs across the organization to define a clear roadmap for CRM deliverables
- Prior experience in SaaS software industry is required and FinTech/ AdTech/ consumption based business models is a plus.
- Understanding of sales processes and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with sales enablement and sales performance management tools
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency
- Experience with data management and data migration principles and application
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience implemented CPQ and CLM software (1+ times in career).
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and SQL.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to collect and analyze data and translate into business insights.
- Proven ability to connect data from multiple sources, summarize and suggest next steps.
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Change management experience ensuring adoption of critical initiatives and changes in business processesSets goals and achieves scheduled deadlines.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Home office allowance
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary Range: $175,500.00 - $237,500.00 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.