Forter is looking for a tech savvy Product person at heart to own the full product lifecycle in our Billing Platform.
At Forter we are serious about fraud detection, enabling the biggest e-commerce retailers to operate risk-free, grow sales and eliminate fraud. We do this using our unique innovative AI-driven, fully automated decision-as-a-service platform leveraging unique cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis.
We foster a healthy and adaptive employee culture, which is why we introduced Appreciation Sundays to enable our employees to have a better work / life balance.
As a great testament to our success in the marketplace, in our last funding round we raised $300M to support our continued fast growth.
About the team:
Our Platform and Tools Product Team is responsible for developing smart technologies, scalable platform infrastructure, systems and tools that are at the heart of Forter’s business and enable us to scale rapidly.
The Billing Team is responsible for Forter’s in-house sophisticated billing system - providing the business with the flexibility needed to bill customers according to complex pricing terms, set incentives and penalties based on KPIs, and invoice automatically and at scale.
About the role:
We are seeking a brilliant tech-savvy Senior Product Manager to own and drive the Billing product area.
You will set the vision and roadmap for how Billing will support the next set of our offerings at scale, work with cross-org stakeholders to consolidate and prioritize requirements, set KPIs for success, work closely and lead our engineering team to drive flawless execution throughout.
The role will report to the Director of Product, Platforms and Tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full product lifecycle for initiatives in our Billing platform, from inception to launch.
- Identify opportunities, define the product vision, strategy and roadmap, taking into account customer needs & feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics
- Define KPIs and success criteria for your product areas, continuously monitor and adjust towards success
- Define clear and effective product requirements based on user and business needs (PRDs, user stories, use cases)
- Lead a team of Engineers, Analysts and other cross-functional stakeholders, drive flawless execution across your products, identify and track risks, continuously prioritize short and long term developments.
- Serve as a bridge between the customers and engineers and serve as the voice of the product across the organization.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to design and deliver successful B2B SaaS products
- Strong technical background - good understanding of data processing and storage systems, APIs and communications
- Great analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Experience in translating complex business and technical requirements to clear and detailed product requirements for engineering teams
- Strong leadership skills - you love to take ownership, motivate and drive execution across cross functional teams
- You are a team player and foster a collaborative environment via open communication and relationship building skills
- Love to thrive in a fast paced growth company, and contribute to its success
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.