Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our TA team and play a key role in helping shape the organization’s future by attracting top talent for our Israel R&D department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers, define their hiring strategy, build candidate pipelines, and grow our teams
- Establish good relationships with universities and academic organizations as a source of recruitment
- Develop creative sourcing strategies using different tools
- Diligently managing candidates through our ATS Greenhouse to optimize for data accuracy
- Understand the teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategies to hire amazing people for Forter
- Implement systems and reports to measure and optimize the recruiting function
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Build job descriptions and develop social media strategies for maximum exposure
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of proven experience with Technical recruitment
- Proven track record and experience influencing senior leaders
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Our company is people focused, we care for our employees and it shows!
- We are rapidly growing with lots of opportunities to grow and develop
- At Forter, every other Sunday is ‘Appreciation Sunday’. That means you get 26 extra vacation days! (at the expense of Forter).
- Our product has a huge impact on e-commerce, and you can be a part of it ;)
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company