Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
Forter is looking for a Team Lead, Solutions Consulting (APAC) to lead our Solution Consulting team in the APAC. You’ll be reporting to the VP, Global Solutions Consulting and be responsible for leading the charge in identifying and recruiting top talent to join the team as an Enterprise SC, partnering with Presales leadership on enabling these team members during their initial onboarding and in an ongoing fashion as well. You will partner with regional sales directors across the APAC to ensure that the SC team is aligned to meet the needs of the growing Enterprise sales organization and work with cross-functional leaders to enhance the value-added services that our team provides to our GTM organization. You will be focused on executing quarterly and annually to sales goals established by sales leadership and finding creative ways to add value to our customers in the sales cycle and identifying ways our solutions can add value over time to our customers.
You’ll be expected to think 12+ months out about your team with a clear business plan, the KPIs that your team is aligned with, and be flexible to work with cross-functional leaders in achieving these goals. You will be the type of individual who enjoys being a trailblazer in establishing how the team will add value within our organization and ecosystem, and with a high growth mindset, you will constantly be looking for ways that we can challenge the status quo and regularly drive innovative approaches that add value to the wider Presales and GTM teams as well as our partners and customers.
What You'll Do:
- Clearly defining the plan for the APAC SC team by taking direction on Presales and Sales goals from applicable leadership.
- Setting KPIs based on the organization's sales goals so that your team is the trusted advisors for our GTM team members.
- Being a coach and mentor to team members with clear and regular career coaching and feedback, as they join the team anew, and in their personal career growth and pursuits within Forter.
- Developing relationships with trusted technology partners region by region so that we can maximize our impact with our customers.
- Manage processes and programs to help the team do its best work and engage effectively with the rest of the Forter organization.
- Enrich our Presales team with key insights from internal dashboards, reports, and data so that we can challenge our status quo and innovate as we build a world-class Presales organization.
- Partner closely with the rest of our global Presales leadership team providing valuable field inputs which will help us identify ways in which we can drive operational efficiencies in the Enterprise business.
- Work with our other Forter leaders in collaboration to ensure alignment and best practices are being achieved.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of proven leadership & management experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a presales contributor or leader
- Proven track record of success working for a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and identity (for new Trusted Identities)
- Ability to successfully recruit and build a great Presales team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment, be trusted to drive initiatives autonomously and gain buy in from a wide collection of stakeholders
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.