Forter is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
Forter provides new-generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. Forter’s unmatched performance and innovation are built on billions of events and dozens of terabytes of data coming from across the e-commerce lifecycle each day.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Qlik sense)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Stuff you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Background in data warehouse design (dimensional modeling)
- Great UX/UI capabilities
- At least 2 years experience with Qliksense
- Knowledge of SQL complex queries
- Familiarity with top BI technologies
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Would be very cool if you have:
- Industry experience is preferred
- Proven experience in python (Pandas/Spark).
- Data modeling experience
- JS/CSS background