Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
Forter is seeking a talented Assistant Controller to join our finance team. As such, you will be assisting in managing the financial reporting and compliance operations. You will report to the Corporate controller.
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing Quarterly and Annual consolidated financial statements (US GAAP)
- Managing and monitoring bank accounts, AR and AP reconciliation.
- Working with external auditors, tax authorities and vendors in Israel and the US.
- Special projects and assignments as needed
- In charge of Bookkeeping, and support the day to-day finance operations of Forter subsidiaries
- Ensuring all statutory reporting and filing requirements for Forter global subsidiaries are met
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (CPA)
- Internship at one of the Big4, specializing in Hi-Tech
- Knowledge of US GAAP and State laws, experience working with US financial entities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with limited supervision
Nice to haves:
- Experience as an Assistant Controller in a global Hi-Tech company, startups with US presence preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP
- Our company is people focused, we care for our employees and it shows!
- We are rapidly growing with lots of opportunities to grow and develop
- At Forter, every other Sunday is ‘Appreciation Sunday’. That means you get 26 extra vacation days! (at the expense of Forter).
- Our product has a huge impact on e-commerce, and you can be a part of it ;)
If you have the above qualifications and you’d like to join our amazing team, please send your CV
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.