Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, and our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and focused Technical Project Manager to be the technical face of Forter to our customers. You will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding process, answering all technical questions arising pre and post sale, assessing customer needs and resolving their technical questions, and identifying and adapting Forter’s products and services as necessary. You will work in conjunction with our R&D, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management teams as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions, ensuring that Forter consistently delivers superior service and support to existing and prospective customers.
What You'll Do:
- Build integration project plans with merchants/partners to Forter’s software, driving the plan to completion, and evaluating success throughout
- Manage all aspects of integration projects, including coordinating with Forter engineering, product, and analytics resources in Tel Aviv as well as merchant resources in accordance with project management best practices
- Maintain and update shared project plans and ensure project reporting is consistently delivered to internal and external project stakeholders
- Ensure clients and vendors that internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans run smoothly
- Manage any issues that may arise during the on-boarding process; act as the primary point of contact for existing clients with respect to Forter's integration technology
- Support the sales and customer success departments by developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of Forter's service
- Enable sales and customer success by continually developing new documentation to more easily communicate Forter’s integration technology and simplify the on-boarding process
- Help remove barriers for existing and potential partners by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality
- Working with clients or partners to perform and document data/technical gap analysis
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of previous technical integrations experience
- 2-3 years of client facing and or consultative experience
- Experience working directly with enterprise clients
- Solid understanding of API integrations
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in the payments or e-commerce is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Friday
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.