Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter's machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
The partner ecosystem is a significant and fast-growing part of Forter’s success and growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and creative individual Strategic Partnerships Manager, specializing in agencies and consultancies. The ideal candidate for this role has experience building, scaling and managing an ecommerce partner ecosystem. This role will report directly to the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage our digital agency, system integration, and consultancy partnerships across North America to maximize revenue, alignment and growth
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new strategic system integrators and digital agencies focusing on Forter’s ecommerce ecosystem
- Create and execute joint go-to-market plans with strategic partners to drive qualified sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively and creatively across Sales, Partner Marketing, SalesOps & Strategic Partnerships teams locally and globally to build and execute on partner program goals
- Be an advocate and spokesperson for Forter with partners and at industry conferences and events
What you’ll need:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in business development/partnerships
- Knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem is required, experience managing agency/consultancy partnerships is preferred
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through strategic partnerships
- Effective communication skills, and comfort in presenting/discussing with executive leaders
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with external partners
- Ability to travel domestically >30% of the time
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Comfort with new technologies; ability to communicate with those who are tech-savvy
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*