Regional Director of Sales, SEA and India (Singapore based)
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
This is an exciting time for Forter as we have seen great success in the SEA market and are building a team to support the growth. We are looking for a talented and self-driven Regional Director of Sales that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our Singapore based team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This role reports into the GM and VP of Sales, APAC. This is a hands on leadership role with the following responsibilities:
- Shaping and developing the GTM strategy for Forter’s SEA + India business
- Growing the existing sales team in region
- Developing and managing the sales funnel and forecast for region
- Adding new logos to region and farming upsell opportunities within the existing base of customers
- Maintaining existing / developing new partnerships with ecommerce platforms, PSPs, consultancies, and system integrators
- Acting as the face of Forter at industry events and for PR opportunities
- Working with cross-functional teams during the sales cycle such as Marketing, SDR, Pre-sales, Analytics, Legal, and Customer Success to achieve region’s goals
- Developing and maintaining strong meaningful contacts within the industry in order to increase the company's footprint in SEA + India
Stuff you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience with sales / sales management within the technology space, previous experience working within payments industry is an advantage
- Able to work independently with remote management
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Private Health Insurance
- Half-day Fridays
- Home Office Allowance
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.