Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for an IT Support Agent to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end users. In this role, you will be the main focal point for user inquiries and requests regarding the company’s resources and be responsible to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide help desk support, including troubleshooting for Mac and Windows systems
- Assist with onboard and offboarding users
- Log and track service requests using an internal ticketing system, and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine customer problems and escalate more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff
- Set up and configure laptops according to the company's standard application build
- Provide hands-on support such as set up user stations, IT equipment, and office move
- Creating and updating internal IT documentation
- Research and implementation of IT projects
- Working on onboard script
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT support role
- Experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Chrome Management, Network topology and methodology, Video conferencing solutions, and MDM technology
- Solid understanding of core operating system technologies (Mac, Windows), including installation and configuration, hardware components and their functions, and major desktop components and interfaces and their functions
- Strong self-motivation and an eagerness to learn new technology
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and the ability to work both independently and with others
- Solid organization and planning skills, with the ability to demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation
- Deductive reasoning skills - must be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
- Python programming or any programming skills
- Our company is people focused, we care for our employees and it shows!
- We are rapidly growing with lots of opportunities to grow and develop
- At Forter, every other Sunday is ‘Appreciation Sunday’. That means you get 26 extra vacation days! (at the expense of Forter).
- Our product has a huge impact on e-commerce, and you can be a part of it ;)
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.