Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
Forter is looking for an outstanding bookkeeper to join our growing finance team. As such, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day bookkeeping, maintaining the books up to balance sheet,
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis, and behavioural data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day to day accounting requirements and monthly closing process.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited: banking, customer, vendor, credit cards, accruals, etc.
- Reporting to the tax authorities (VAT, Tax, etc.).
- Working in a multicurrency and international environment.
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Assist the Finance team with daily tasks and monthly closing processes.
What you’ll need:
- Certified Senior Bookkeeper and with at least 3 years’ experience in the High-Tech industry – Must
- Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim, Odfot, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written skills in English – Must
- Experience working in global companies with a multi-currency environment.
- Experience working with Netsuite -preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel (filtering, lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven experience in all closing and providing a final balance sheet
- Strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Team player
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Ability to process work efficiently, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work with a diverse group of people and to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and committed
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We’re super-picky about who we hire, so once you’re on board, you’re working with an amazing team.
- Being exposed to cutting-edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services - catching the bad guys!
- We love what we do, and it shows.
- Weird hobbies are our thing if you don’t have one – now’s the time
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.