Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter's machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr Manager to join our expanding partnership team in order to help grow, lead and refine Forter's approach to developing and managing Strategic Alliances and Partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Partner with cross-functional teams to align on capability and partnership needs/requirements to help Forter expand their relationships and grow their products and services
- Develop criteria and evaluate potential partnership. Work with leadership to clearly prioritize partner engagements
- Act as the business lead in negotiating and executing legal agreements with partners and vendors
- Work cross-functionally with partner, Forter product and marketing to bring new products and services to market.
- Actively seek ways to expand the scope of the role and partner interactions
- Be an advocate and spokesperson for Forter in the industry with partners and at industry conferences and events. Potential opportunity to speak at events on behalf of Forter
What You'll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in fintech, management consulting, technology services or financial services
- Strong working knowledge of ecommerce, payments and/or fraud
- Strong relationships with existing players in the payments ecosystem
- Track record of designing and negotiating complex business agreement
- Deep understanding or experience working though projects dealing with payment regulations (e.g,, PSD2) and/or platforms (3DS)
- Demonstrated ability to originate, lead, manage and build trusted relationships with large stakeholders and complex organizations
- Team player and ability to be flexible working on multiple projects
- Effective communication skills, and comfort in presenting/discussing with executive leaders
- Global work experience, either from working in an international location or working with/managing international teams
- Ability to travel >30% of the time
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*