Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About The Role
We are currently hiring a Senior Product Manager, who will report to the Director of Product. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible- for identifying and prioritizing market opportunities and bringing the required products and features to life from inception to post-launch. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, operations, business development, and customer service to manage your products successfully. You are highly analytical, customer-focused and will be able to work independently in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
What you'll do
- Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy and product roadmap (what are we building, why are we building, how is it going to win)
- Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business metrics to inform product direction and requirements
- Develop clear and effective customer and business requirements (epics, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria)
- Define customer goals and success criteria for each release
- Proactively identify issues that will keep the product from delivering on time and assess the alternatives to resolve (path to green)
- Act as the customer proxy, and work closely with Engineering throughout the software development lifecycle to build customer-centric products and features..
- Partner with Product Marketing and other functions to co-own the GTM plan and ensure that customer and business goals are met.
- Make continuous improvements to your products and features,by managing the feedback loop and prioritization of the product backlog.
What we need
- 4+ years of experience working in product management (bonus points if it’s for a Payments, B2B app or SaaS company)
- Experience in defining requirements for complex systems and interfaces between platforms and products, with a demonstrated understanding of workflows and integration architectures, including potential 3rd party integrations
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data, KPIs and other metrics to create hypotheses, provide recommendations and drive prioritization and feature tradeoffs.
- Proven experience of effectively working through the full software development lifecycle. Experience in identifying dependencies and managing trade offs with key stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively, including a proven track record of workingclosely with remote teams
- Experience working in a high-growth company
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across engineering, marketing, sales, customer service, and partner management
- A growth mindset. You understand thathe role could evolve as we grow andyou see this as an opportunity for learning
- Proven track record of delivering successful results in the same or similar position at another B2B company
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- 100% Heath Care Cover
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*