In Forter we are serious about fraud detection, enabling the biggest e-commerce retailers to operate risk-free, grow sales and eliminate fraud. We do this using our unique innovative AI-driven, fully automated decision-as-a-service platform leveraging cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis.
We foster a healthy and adaptive employee culture, which is why we introduced Appreciation Sundays to enable employees to better balance their work and life during stressful COVID times.
In our most recent funding (round F) we raised $300M to support our continued growth - a great testament to our success in the marketplace.
About the role:
Our platform and internal tools team is responsible for developing AI-powered technologies, scalable infrastructure, systems and tools that are at the heart of Forter’s business and enable us to scale rapidly, support retailers in new markets, continuously drive quality for our customers and expand our product offerings.
We are seeking a brilliant senior product manager to join our growing talented product team. As a PM in the team, you will be responsible for leading one or more of the platform and tools product areas, taking full ownership of the product roadmap, working with cross functional teams and leading the product from ideation to launch.
Our ideal candidate will be a natural product leader, user driven, possess strong technical and analytical skills, and have a proven track record in driving both strategy and execution in a successful SaaS environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full product lifecycle for one or more product areas, from inception to launch.
- Identify opportunities, define the product vision, strategy and roadmap, taking into account customer feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics
- Define KPIs and success criteria for your product areas, continuously monitor and adjust towards success
- Define clear and effective product requirements based on user and business needs (PRDs, user stories, use cases)
- Lead a team of Engineers, Analysts and other cross-functional stakeholders, drive flawless execution across your products, identify and track risks, continuously prioritize short and long term developments.
- Serve as a bridge between the customers and engineers and serve as the voice of the product across the organization.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to design and deliver successful B2B SaaS products
- Strong technical background - good understanding of cloud-based infrastructure, data processing and storage, analytics and tools
- Experience in translating complex business and technical requirements to clear and detailed product requirements for engineering teams
- Strong leadership skills - you love to take ownership, motivate and drive execution across cross functional teams
- You are a team player and foster a collaborative environment via open communication and relationship building skills
- Love to thrive in a fast paced growth company
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.