Enterprise Account Executive
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee.
We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to help build a world-class sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive will be a foundational member of the team responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline within the EMEA region. The Enterprise Account Executive must be an athlete – having a key entrepreneurial role in establishing Forter’s presence in EMEA. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional executive presence. You have to be able to manage a new, broad territory and be able to skillfully run the entire sales process supported by a team of the top fraud experts in the business.
What you’ll need:
- High integrity and passion for winning
- Minimum of 6 years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with a focus on FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions)
- A strong network with a proven track record of enterprise sales within top 500 eCommerce companies is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multi-regional capacity across the EMEA region
- The ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses
- A strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors) is also a big plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Exceptional professional presence, with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.