Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
Forter is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the CMO, this Product Marketer will work with a range of partners, including our own senior team, clients, and external parties to drive and develop product messaging and positioning. We’ve got a great product and are experiencing phenomenal growth as a result. We have a significant opportunity to accelerate that growth by improving how we message and communicate our product and its capabilities.
We’re looking for an awesome Product Marketing Manager with experience increasing customer acquisition by better communicating our product’s value to potential customers. The Marketing team is a conduit between everyone in product development, partners, and customers. As such, you will have plenty of opportunities to interact with and add value to each of those individual teams.What you'll be doing:
- Bring our messaging and positioning to life by developing and delivering high-impact marketing assets, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the sales funnel
- Define and execute marketing programs to drive demand and sales opportunities
- Know our customers better than anyone else and know how to translate what we do into their language
- Develop demonstration scripts that highlight Forter’s advantages and differentiators
- Understand the competitive landscape and position our product in the best way to win by developing competitive sales tools and marketing collateral
- Use analytics to drive and influence product and marketing decisions
- Work with Product Managers to ensure we are building the right thing for the market
- Devise and execute a product/feature launch strategy to get more people using the products and features
- You are an ambitious seasoned product marketing professional looking to make a big impact in an exciting company (2-3 years experience working in product marketing). Bonus points if it’s for an app or SaaS company.
- You have experience working in a high-growth company. You have a growth mindset and understand that the role could evolve as we grow. You see this as an opportunity for learning.
- You enjoy developing high-quality content, have an eye for creativity, and have an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills.
- You should also have a proven track record of delivering successful results in the same or a similar position at another B2B company.
- You have an amazing ability to simplify things and can explain complex products and technology in a simple, engaging way. You have the ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups at all organizational levels.
- You’re not just a cultural fit but can actively bring something new to our culture that makes it even better.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*