Sales Development Representative - ANZ
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and self-driven Sales Development Representative that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our growing APAC-based team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives across ANZ. You must be comfortable reaching out to leads via email, Linkedin, making calls to generate interest and qualify prospects.
What you'll do:
- Source new sales opportunities primarily through outbound proactive outreach using an Account Based methodology and follow up on any inbound leads within SLA times
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide insight into an organization's structure, with ability to successfully identify the decision maker
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience with sales development within the technology space across the ANZ market
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related program
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.