Forter is looking for a Director of Product to lead our core fraud prevention product suite offering, reporting to the VP of Product.
Forter, the leading e-commerce fraud prevention provider, processing and decisioning more than 200B$ of transactions value each year and valued as more than 1.2B$ in our latest round of capital from top-tier VCs, is growing rapidly. We aim to create an ecosystem of trust, which allows merchants to transform their ecommerce experience by facilitating a fast and fraud free customer experience at every interaction from signup to checkout, removing unnecessary friction and false declines and allowing our Enterprise customers to grow their e-commerce business.
We are looking for a Product leader who truly understands that a great product should be simple and iterative - destined to solve customer pain points and deliver significant business value. You should be passionate about delivering high quality products that help customers fulfill the potential of e-commerce while scaling their business and streamlining their operational workflows, making the complex seem simple.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Own the full product lifecycle from initiation throughout its life:
- Ideation of products needed to support Forter's business strategy
- Define product KPIs, monitor the product/features success, and adjust the plan based on those KPIs
- Preparation of detailed requirements for R&D
- Collaboration with R&D and manage the project development lifecycle to ensure smooth execution
- Owning the release plan, including coordinating with Marketing and Sales/ Customer Success on relevant collateral
- Recruitment & Management of a team of product managers
- Serve as a bridge between the business side and R&D and become a point of contact for customer offering issues across the organization.
- Engage with customers, prospects, partners, and additional Forter stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions for client needs, taking into consideration the competitive landscape and Forter’s vision.
Stuff you’ll need:
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects across multiple engineering teams providing all relevant deliverables to ensure seamless execution
- Experience leading products that combine complex real time data processing, integrations into 3rd party partners, and customer facing UI.
- Proven experience launching products to the market from POC/Beta to General Availability
- Proven ability to translate product strategy and key customer and market requests into a Detailed product requirements and user stories in an Agile development lifecycle env.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders from Enterprise Level customers/partners.
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity and to do what it takes to make your product and team successful.
- Excellent collaboration consensus building and facilitation skills. Specifically, demonstrated ability to process large amounts of inconsistent information and drive forward decisions based on an objective fact base.
- Proven management experience building and leading successful teams.
- Proven experience managing resources and priorities, across multiple products in a fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to work closely with remote teams.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Experience defining interfaces (APIs) between platforms / products
- Experience and understanding of various fraud prevention technologies and / or technologies used to establish digital identity across multiple channels (e.g. behavioral biometrics, document verification, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of various components, systems, and workflows on various Payment Service Provider ecosystems, in order to support integrated solutions with various partners
- Technical experience such as designing APIs for SaaS services
- Experience working with online retail customers