Strategic Partnerships Manager - EMEA (London / European based)
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is a fast-growing, enterprise startup that has already established itself as a leader in the online fraud prevention market with a client base consisting of the largest and most sophisticated retailers in the world.
To continue its rapid growth, Forter is looking for an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager, EMEA.
This role will be responsible for building on our partner playbook to drive revenue through new and existing partnerships across EMEA. The ideal candidate for this role has experience building, scaling and managing a partner ecosystem in one or more European countries. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the candidate will be responsible for the following initiatives:
- Source, negotiate and manage new and existing distribution partners, including e-commerce platforms, system integrators, digital agencies and global consulting firms.
- Work collaboratively and creatively across Sales, Marketing & Business Development teams locally and globally to build and execute on partner program goals.
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events.
- Successfully navigate a complex regulatory environment to continue driving the message in positioning Forter as the go-to fraud provider in the context of PSD2 and other European mandates.
Attributes you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in business development/partnerships.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through strategic partnerships.
- Prior experience developing partner relationships with ecommerce focused agencies, systems integrators and commerce platforms to drive sales and joint value.
- Excellent communication skills: you are a clear thinker, speaker, and writer; creative in messaging and visually presenting when required in complex topics.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with external partners.
- The Candidates must be located in Europe with the ability to travel 20-40% of the time depending on business needs. (Once travel resumes post-pandemic)
- A “can-do” attitude that you bring to work every day.
Additional attributes that would be helpful:
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Comfort with new technologies; ability to communicate with those who are tech-savvy.