Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce.
About the role:
Forter is looking for a Fraud Analyst to join Forter’s Analytics group.
- You are: goal oriented, fast and innovative thinker, aiming to solve complex challenges with lots of creativity.
- You have strong attention to detail, knowing when to dive deeper and when the juice ain’t worth squeezing.
- In Forter you’ll become an expert on online fraudsters’ behavior: review, debate and research case studies in order to get into the fraudster's mindset and anticipate their next move.
- Cultivate new paths for fighting fraud, and take part in building our cutting edge technology - writing production code to implement our insights and logics into the decisioning system.
What you’ll be doing:
- Invent, design and implement attributes/features in and above our automated human and machine learning model, using SQL and Python.
- Play a central part in Forter’s business cycle. Meet customers and collaborate with marketing/business initiatives.
- Find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable – by thinking like a hacker.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientists and engineers to develop the next generation of Forter’s technology.
What you’ll need:
- A (very) fast mind, with strong (borderline obsessive) attention to detail. We trust you to find the clues and reveal the fraudsters, even when they work hard to cover their tracks. Psychometric score above 700 (or equivalent on other speed based tests, e.g. GMAT).
- Excellent written English, internet wizardry and enthusiasm for technology.
- Openness to learning, lots of creativity, and a desire to solve tough problems.
- Ability to work independently when given abstract tasks, but also the patience to listen to someone else’s opinion (then politely argue to prove that you’re right).
Would be very cool if you have:
- SQL/Python experience (we’ll teach you if you don’t have the background).
- Risk/intelligence experience.
- A data analysis and machine learning background.
- We love what we do, and it shows.
- Working side to side with terrific people - who are also super smart and top professionals.
- Constantly exposed to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys!
If you’re up for the challenge, please submit your CV and psychometric score.