Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioural and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Having received a further round of funding worth $125M for further international expansion, we are looking for a talented and self-driven Enterprise Account Executive that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to establish the hold on the South Korean region within e-Commerce.
You will be the first salesperson in South Korea, and will be solely responsible for driving new business accounts, demonstrating, and selling our fraud detection technology solution to prospective clients in this region.
Stuff you'll do:
- Define and execute a sales strategy
- Own the entire sales cycle, from creating the opportunity to go-live
- Work on the existing pipeline to ensure business agreements are closed
- Prospect new business and organize face to face meetings to demonstrate the value of the fraud detection technology
- Attending networking events
- Represent the business at trade events to increase market awareness in Korea
- Work collaboratively with support staff internationally
- Pipeline management and reporting
Stuff you'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience within the payments and tech space
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets within a competitive sales environment
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service throughout the sales process, and driving customer advocacy and referrals
- Proven success of building out a network of clients and partners in South Korea
- Professional fluency in Korean and English
- Superb interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to influence, train and motivate others
- Technically acumen
- Comfort and familiarity with cross-functional collaboration
- A passion for selling, and the confidence to close large complex accounts