Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout, and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is seeking a highly motivated VP of US Sales with a strong history of creative, strategic-thinking and successful leadership in growing sales organizations and scaling revenue in EMEA.The position will report directly to the CRO, and will be responsible for driving new business growth and establishing Forter as the standard for fraud prevention technology in the region. As a strategic, hands on leader, you will collaborate closely with teams across the organization to customize a unique vision and product offering for US.
The right candidate will have a history of successfully expanding sales organizations, implementing sales process and mentoring sales talent, all while delivering strong revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Expand and Lead a successful sales organization driving strong revenue growth.
- Commit to and deliver on aggressive sales targets.
- Develop a play book and implement process to scale the business, on-board and quickly ramp new sales reps
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Sales Managers, identify knowledge gaps and training needs within the sales teams.
- Accurate monthly forecasting of orders and revenue
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through ongoing performance analysis
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to provide insight to internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Analytics and CS supporting roadmap development and messaging.
- Provide the management team with performance assessments, revenue, forecasting analytics and strategic plans for pipeline development
- Strong EQ, the ability to listen with empathy, and communicate effectively
- 10+ years experience from a SaaS company, with the management and development of direct sales and SDR teams
- Have experience hiring and recruiting top tier talent
- Proven experience leading sales teams of at least 15-20 across sales functions
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for new technologies
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities effectively
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment to deliver results
- Experience analysing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimisation.
- Superb negotiation skills and experience in managing sales cycle
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.