Employee Experience and Operations - Temporary Position (replacement for maternity leave)
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout, and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our HR team for a temporary position as an Employee Experience and Operations substitute during maternity leave. As part of your role, you’ll be the key player in all employee experience aspects, from owning our welfare plan to creating a fabulous atmosphere for our amazing people to enjoy. You will also oversee the new office operation and our PR efforts as well. Start date will be in November.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of the employees experience, end-to-end: producing happy hours and other fun online or face-to-face activities, maintaining our sensing and social media platforms, and ordering swag and gifts
- You will be in charge of cross-organizational welfare: formulating and executing the welfare program, managing the welfare budget, initiating and managing activities, and working closely with our Finance team to ensure our payments
- Collaborating with a global welfare committee along with other teammates to promote our global welfare efforts, and oversee and keep track of the welfare budget on a global scale
- Managing operational projects related to our new offices - working with vendors, contractors, architects, etc.
- Overseeing our PR efforts and working closely with our PR company and Social Media Expert
Stuff you’ll need:
- 2+ years of similar experience in the HiTech industry - a must
- Excellent verbal and written English skills - a must
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of collaborating cross-functionally, building strong relationships and becoming a trusted partner to relevant team members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Experience with leading organizational projects and producing events/exhibitions/fairs/ conferences
- Strong sense of detail orientation, creativity, and problem solving skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is a plus
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- You will be surrounded by an incredible team of people who truly love what they do, and it shows.
- Consistent exposure to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – we're catching the bad guys!
- Weird hobbies are our thing, if you don’t have one – now’s the time to find one!