Pre-Sales Consultant - EMEA
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee.
We are on the lookout for a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be a key part of a dynamic sales organisation. You will be highly motivated, energetic and a focused solution consulting leader with strong technical skills and background.
As part of your day-to-day, you will develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and adapt Forter’s products and services to the customer’s needs. You will leverage your technical and business skills and work in conjunction with Sales, Customer Success, R&D and Product Management as a key business advisor and product advocate for our solutions, you will ensure that Forter delivers overall superior service and support to prospective customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Present our solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with Sales Directors, meet with clients and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the process
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality.
- Define and execute end-to-end solutions for our biggest customers
- Provide product mentoring to team members
- Cooperate with various teams within Forter to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years in a pre-sales engineering role with an enterprise B2B product
- Hands-on experience with API integrations
- Account and customer management experience with enterprise/strategic partners
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Drive to get results & high sense of urgency
- German language skills are advantageous
Some London Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance through healthcare provider AXA
- Stock options
- Pension plan
- Happy hours and social events
- Annual company event
- Located in a WeWork, you will also get valuable benefits on business services and lifestyle perks that'll help you increase productivity both in and out of the office.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.