Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores, or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout, and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
We are on the lookout for a New York-based Pre-Sales Consultant! The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic, and solution-focused leader with strong technical skills and background.
As part of your day-to-day, you will be communicating and demonstrating the value of our solutions and owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle. You will work collaboratively with a high-performing sales team to uncover customer needs, priorities, and develop value-based use-cases and account engagement strategies. You will leverage your technical and business skills and work in conjunction with Sales, Customer Success, R&D, and Product Management as a key business advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
What you'll do:
- Present our solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with Sales Directors, meet with clients, and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the sales process
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration, technology and projects scoping with a relentless drive for quality
- Define and present solutions architecture based on the customer needs
- Prepare and deliver solution messaging in an effort to highlight Forter's value proposition and unique differentiators
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineering role with a large enterprise B2B product
- Solid understanding of the payments industry
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Proven analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior-level business and technical audiences
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.