Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
The Marketing Campaigns Program Manager is responsible for strategy, planning, executing, tracking and optimizing global marketing campaigns. You will require experience in managing the campaign workflow processes; ensuring all projects are tracked and monitored and managing ahead to meet deadlines and budgets. This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills to work closely with many departments. The Marketing Campaigns Program Manager is extremely organized, clearly communicates needs and deadlines, is creative, and is an expert multi-tasker.
- Plan, manage, execute and report on integrated marketing campaigns, including campaigns tactics; virtual and in-person events, direct mail, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Track and analyze results; report successes and/or identify gaps, recommending actions to improve performance
- Manage deliverables with internal teams and external vendors
- Support the management of virtual and in-person events including coordinate and execute in-person events, in partnership with field marketing, including traveling to manage day-of execution.
Idea Background/ Experience
- 5+ years of marketing project management, experience including at least 1 year of campaigns strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results.
- Must be proactive, forward-looking and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Hubspot experience
- Comfort working in Salesforce, Salesloft, Terminus and other marketing tools
- BA or BS required
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.