As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for seeing programs through to completion on behalf of our internal dev teams and/or game developer partners.
In collaboration with the broader Forte ecosystem, our Technical Program Manager will manage entire project lifecycles, including all meeting and communication requirements.
These projects contribute to product deployment, enabling player communities around the world with safe and intuitive tools to participate in new and creative economic opportunities.
In this role, you will…
- Empower individuals on teams so they have ownership over their areas of expertise and can deliver a product on-time with high standards.
- Facilitate technical design and architecture discussions across cross-functional teams.
- Support roadmap-planning process.
- Decipher technical needs of other groups within the organization that overlap with the products being built.
- Manage day-to-day operations including planning and maintaining schedules, tracking dependencies, capacity planning, process optimization, training development, program implementation and general administration.
- Coordinate teams internally to proactively unblock, anticipate, and remove any obstacles that get in the way of delivery.
- Act as a communications liaison between technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Organize and track jobs, clarify project scopes, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks, and problem-solve.
- Collaborate with cross team stakeholders within each business unit, as well as central support teams, to translate product requirements into achievable project milestones.
- Design process improvements to ensure teams run efficiently.
- Play a crucial role in making sure teams are engaged and at their best, especially in the heat of production.
- Track, visualize and communicate project status to company.
The ideal candidate will have…
- 8+ years production experience in software industry or games. Preferably project managing platform technology initiatives.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and be able to make sound judgments regarding project estimates, resources, and risks.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to present information in a clear and concise way to multiple audiences and formats.
- A keen sense for how to navigate personalities and problem solve to ensure the best outcome.
- Expert in project management techniques and tools (ex. Jira, Confluence, Notion).
- Ability to deliver success for partners by having a thorough understanding of Forte’s platform and its underlying technology.
What we offer
- The opportunity to build something that's never been built before - to solve new problems and to develop solutions with a team of industry leaders by your side.
- A learning environment where you'll be hands-on with the latest tools and technologies.
- The opportunity to merge personal passions or interests you may have for blockchain and/or gaming with your professional path.
- Competitive compensation and perks to help you work comfortably and productively with a fully remote team
Forte’s platform allows game publishers to easily integrate blockchain technologies into their games, enabling features such as seamless, embeddable token wallets, non-fungible token (NFT) minting and selling, payment rails, and other services built specifically for blockchain token economies and the management of digital and virtual assets. In blockchain-enabled games, players can truly own goods, rather than making pure entertainment expenditures. Players around the world can freely trade goods and services with each other, and can participate in community economies that reward creativity, collaboration, and skill. These new systems provide game players and communities all around the world with new creative and economic opportunities.
Forte is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.