Regional Field Director – Top Targeted Statewide Campaign
Top tier statewide campaign in Las Vegas, For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a full-time Regional Director for an aggressive organizing, communications, and paid canvassing program. The Regional Director will be responsible for executing the statewide field plan, political organizing, regional communications, and supervision of paid canvasser operation(s) within his/her assigned region. Regional Directors will report directly to their assigned Deputy Field Director and the Field Director.
For Nevada's Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidates must be skilled managers as they will be responsible for more than traditional field work.
- Work directly with state leadership to help implement new communications and digital strategies in your region.
- Build crucial relationships with leaders of the progressive community.
- The regional director must have a passion for community organizing and movement building, as well as a track record of managing programs that develop capacity to meet metrics-based goals on data-driven campaigns.
- Manage organizers and canvassers to education on progressive issues and get out the vote to boost progressives up and down the ballot.
- Must be familiar with using the VAN and spreadsheet software.
- 3-5 years relationship-based organizing and leadership development experience, one-to-one meetings, and team building.
- Ensuring that all staff are properly trained and consistently productive throughout the day.
- Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
- Conduct extensive coaching and development with staff on best practices for organizing, paid canvassing recruitment and retention.
- Ensuring that all required reporting is accurate and timely and that all regional data is entered on time.
- Monitoring metrics within each assigned region including knocks per shifts, flake rate, completion rate, confirmation rate; implementing rigorous systems to meet assigned goals associated with this metrics.
- Representing the campaign at community events and meetings when advised by the campaign.
- 2-4 years of experience managing a team and hitting electoral goals.
- Outreach and partnership building with other progressive organizations.
- Media and communications experience.
- Staff training & management skills.
- TWO-FOUR cycles of competitive field experience.
- Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, basic computer literacy, database skills, and access to a reliable portable computer.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment.
- Must have reliable access to a vehicle with a valid drivers license.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Winning mentality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For Our Future offers the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance Coverage - 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cell Phone Bill Reimbursement
- 10 Days Paid Time Off granted at the start of every new calendar year, as well as all paid federal holidays
Please submit a resume and cover letter, as well as three references, to the site below.