Wisconsin’s Field Operations Assistant
***This is a Temporary position beginning February 15, 2019 thru April 29, 2019***
Please click here to apply for this job.
For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a part-time Field Operations Assistant to facilitate day-to-day field operations in order to fulfill the field plan. They will be responsible for logistical support, payroll assistant, and helping with compliance. They will report directly to the Deputy Field Director.
For Wisconsin's Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively. We are a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. We are committed to mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice. We are committed to investing and growing the progressive infrastructure.
● Work with in field and operations team to ensure the smooth processing of accounting and compliance documents;
● Ensure timesheet compliance for all in-state employees.
● Manage & track all expenses and contracts related to field offices: lease agreements, internet contracts, and other contracts.
● Work with operations and field team to assist with in-state hiring and tracking through Greenhouse software.
● Order, store and organize all office supplies & equipment.
● Collect reimbursement paperwork.
● Record retention for all state expenses (receipts & payment records as needed).
● Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
● Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups
● Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
● Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
● Manage all office orders on regular basis.
● Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all field activities.
● Work will primarily be performed in an office environment.
● Ability to lift at a minimum 50 pounds.
● Ability to stand and walk for several hours.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
● Employees may be required to work outside of normal business hours including weekends, holidays, nights, and during blackout periods.
● Extraordinary attention to detail.
● Familiarity with administering databases, payroll and benefits preferred.
● Exercise good judgment in high-pressure situations. Flexibility and a willingness to take on new tasks as the responsibilities of the position evolves.
● Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
● Commitment to the Mission - Dedication to grassroots, local organizing and empowering state/local organizations to lead our work. Understanding of local community-based organizations and respect for their leaders and programs.
● Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations.
● No Benefits
For Our Future is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, military service, veteran status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.