Pennsylvania Operations Intern
Top Targeted Statewide Campaign
For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a part-time Operations intern to facilitate day-to-day operations in order to fulfill the state plan. They will be responsible for various logistical and support needs as the campaign progresses.
They will report directly to the Operations Director.
For Our Future Pennsylvania is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively. We are a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. We are committed to mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice. We are committed to investing and growing the progressive infrastructure. For Our Future is seeking an Operations Intern in Pennsylvania to assist our operations staff in advancing the mission of our organization.
This position is a part-time paid position commensurate with our progressive values at $15/hour, 20 hours/week. The position lasts from October 1st, 2018 through November 7th, 2018.
• Work with national Operations team to ensure the smooth processing of accounting and compliance documents
• Ensure timesheet compliance for all in-state employees
• Manage & track all expenses and contracts related to field offices: lease agreements, internet contracts, and other contracts
• Order, store and organize all office supplies & equipment
• Collect reimbursement paperwork
• Record retention for all state expenses (receipts & payment records as needed)
• Update internal operation procedures documents as needed
• Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups
• Support the Operations Director in managing and resolving operational issues
• Sort and distribute mail to respective personnel & manage outgoing letters/packages
• Perform general office administrative and clerical duties
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Exercise good judgment in high-pressure situations.
• Flexibility and a willingness to take on new tasks as the responsibilities of the position evolve
• Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
• Basic computer skills (Google Sheets/Excel preferred)
For Our Future is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, military service, veteran status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.