Florida Operations Associate - Top Targeted Statewide Campaign
For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a full-time Operations Associate to facilitate day-to-day operations in order to fulfill the state plan. They will be responsible for state purchasing, as need logistical support, payroll assistant, and oversee compliance and payment of our digital program. They will report directly to the Operations Director.
For Our Future Florida is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively. We are a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. We are committed to mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice. We are committed to investing and growing the progressive infrastructure.
- Work with national Operations team to ensure the smooth processing of accounting and compliance documents;
- Work with Operations Director to manage the budget;
- Ensure timesheet compliance for all in-state employees.
- Manage & track all expenses and contracts related to field offices: lease agreements, internet contracts, and other contracts.
- Work with Operations Director to provide excellent customer service to employees and serve as a first point of contact for human resources inquiries & concerns.
- Work with Operations Director to assist with in-state hiring and tracking through Greenhouse software.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies & equipment.
- Collect reimbursement paperwork.
- Record retention for all state expenses (receipts & payment records as needed).
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups
- Support the Operations Director in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Finance, Business or pre-law preferred.
- Familiarity with administering databases, payroll and benefits preferred.
- Experience managing staff and/or interns.
- Experience with social media platforms preferred.
- Sense of humor.
- Ability to travel within the state and work long hours.
- Exercise good judgment in high-pressure situations. Flexibility and a willingness to take on new tasks as the responsibilities of the position evolves.
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the mission - Dedication to grassroots, local organizing and empowering state/local organizations to lead our work. Understanding of local community-based organizations and respect for their leaders and programs.
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations.
- Health Insurance Coverage - 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cellphone Bill Reimbursement
How to Apply: Please submit a resume to this site.
For Our Future is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, military service, veteran status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.