Deputy Field Director – Top Targeted Statewide Campaign
Top tier statewide campaign in Florida is seeking full-time Deputy Field Directors for an aggressive organizing and paid canvassing program. Deputy Field Directors will be responsible for executing the statewide field plan and for supervising Regional Field Directors, along with their organizers and paid canvassers, within his/her assigned region. Deputy Field Director will report directly to the Field Director.
Florida is a battleground state, with top target campaigns for Democrats nationally and statewide. Our goal will be to provide a robust field operation in the state of Florida to flip the Governor's mansion, protect Senator Nelson’s Senate Seat and provide strong middle-class and labor messaging across the state. Working on such a highly competitive campaign will allow individuals to prove and establish themselves for any number of races down the line.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sending out detailed daily priorities lists to assigned staff with goals, metrics, and assignments for the day.
- Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
- Conduct extensive coaching and development with staff on best practices for organizing, paid canvassing recruitment and training.
- Ensuring that all required reporting is accurate and timely and that all regional data is entered on time.
- Monitoring metrics within each assigned region including knocks per shifts, flake rate, completion rate, confirmation rate; implementing rigorous systems to meet assigned goals associated with this metrics.
- Assisting with staff recruitment, on boarding, and training.
- Representing the campaign at community events and meetings when advised by the campaign.
- At least three cycles of competitive field experience.
- Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Basic computer literacy, database skills, and access to a reliable portable computer.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment.
- Must have reliable access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Strong coaching skills and abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully relate to voters and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Winning mentality
- Health Insurance Coverage - 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cellphone Bill Reimbursement
- 10 Days Paid Time Off granted at the start of every new calendar year, as well as all paid federal
For Our Future is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, military service, veteran status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.
How to apply: Please upload resume and three professional references to the site below.