Progressive 501c(4) and Super PAC seeks an National Digital Director. This position reports to the Campaigns Director.
For Our Future does things DIFFERENTLY. We are committed to helping community partners build their own digital communications capacity and to seek new and innovative ways to use social media to cultivate community-based progressive voices, arm them with compelling content, and train them to be effective digital communicators.
For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”) is a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”) is a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting states in creating aggressive, long- and short-term digital communications strategies;
- Identifying new digital communications avenues and creating compelling digital content that can be localized in states;
- Identifying and implementing new ways to integrate digital into all voter engagement tactics;
- Increasing the social media reach of For Our Future and progressive partners to push our message directly to the people we are trying to reach;
- Partnering with states to maintain and update social media channels with original content daily, including graphics, videos, and other creative content;
- Overseeing email program within states;
- Continuously assessing social media landscape and identifying key messengers across all social platforms;
- Managing vendors for digital tools as necessary.
Qualifications: (In no particular order)
- 4-7 years experience in digital strategy, content development, and social media account management;
- Experience with email marketing, video editing, blogs and other web content providers;
- Creativity in message delivery and plan design, ability to look at digital communications challenges differently and respond with innovative solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with unpredictable hours, and juggle multiple projects at once;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a busy office with personal enthusiasm, optimism, and a sense of humor;
- A passion for progressive causes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For Our Future offers the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance Coverage - 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cell Phone Bill Reimbursement
- 10 Days Paid Time Off granted at the start of every new calendar year, as well as all paid federal holidays
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and a digital content example to